IRISH MIXED FRUITS TEA BREAD
( sumber :- buku I Can Bake, Agnes Chang )
400 gm mixed fruits
150 ml hot tea ( use 1 tea bag), mixed with 80 gm brown sugar
2 eggs - lightly beated
250 gm self-raising flour - sifted
120 gm butter/margarine - melted
60 gm almonds - toasted & coarsely chopped
1. Mix A and leave to soak over-night.
2. Add B and mix till well combined.
3. Pour into 2 lined and grease loaf tins. (3" x 6" x 3")
4. Bake in pre-heated oven at 160c for about 1 hour till cooked and golden brown.
5. Remove and leave to cool before serving.
8 years ago